Wolfram Alpha - and other personal informatics tools

A great tool to create a Facebook report!
I found it here amongst other personal informatics collection tools
Shame it loks like I have to go pro to be able to download it to use any time but still very handy to know about.

I don’t use Facebook much anymore and I thought it might be interesting to look back at my usage of it and how and when I did use it at the time it was most popular in my life.

It might be interesting to see what was going on and why I was active when I was.
I might also look into using Facebook again but in another capacity… hmm I doubt it! I just feel I’ve outgrown it… The only use of it might be for family or friends who are abroad but I’d rather call, email or whatsapp those people…
Will investigate. It seems such a rich platform for data that it seems a shame not to use it! LOL! Not a good enough reason!


Wolfram Alpha - and other personal informatics tools

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitter Feed